Three fishing lakes with scenic view
The park was founded in 2014 on the border between Bödeháza and Zitkovci villages on a cyclable road in 2014, marking a celebration of the two neighbouring country"s ten-year anniversary of EU membership.
The house where a wheeler used to live was originally built in the end of the 19th century.
This 5,2 km educational path presents the flora and fauna of the surroundings of the river Rába.
The look-out tower with a splendid view of the river Rába and the surroundings is located on the top of the vineyards of Alsószölnök.
The Light Cross was placed with the financial support of the local worshippers as part of an international catholic movemebt based on the vision of a mother in Grenoble.
This building renovated as original has walls from harrow and clay floor with smoky kitchen and one room.
Szakonyfalu is a single-enter village connected with only one road 6 kilometres to Szentgotthárd.
The spectactular open bellfry of Kétvölgy was built in 1865 and was renovated many times, reaching it's final state in 2007.
This 6 km long educational path presents the flora and fauna of the surroundings of Kétvölgy as well the cultural heritage and folk architecture of the settlement, in the middle of the Vend Area.